Friday, February 8, 2008

More Cuteness




Here he is being cute and sweet and quiet, which he was most of the time up until last night. Hopefully that passes. Maybe it was something I ate, who knows. Now, he is fast asleep making little noises as he breathes. He has already gained a bunch of weight. He began at 8lbs. 7 oz, and was down to 8.0 when we left the hospital, and as of Wed., just after a week of life and constant milk consumption and love and sleep, he now weighs 8.11.

I am still in this strange daze of newfound motherhood. My head is a swirling mass of emotions, exhaustion mixing with joy, proudness and overwhelming senses of responsibility...and all of these feeling are silhouetted with this undescribable love that I'm sure only a mother can feel when looking at her precious creation. Aaahhh...my little Rowan :)

No comments: